Feb 18, 2007

happeh chinee new yeer

Gong Xi Fa Cai
Yes, you can say "Kung Hee Fat Choy", but it's basically the same thing...

And now onto what this blog is for...

Well, we're about half way through our four day weekend, trying to recover from a very tumultuous week. Since school is the source of all this trouble, anything NOT having to deal with it seems to be an escape route. Ironically, a test at 7:30, a project due at 12:30, and practice after school doesn't help my point. However, as much as possible, I (and many other people I'm sure) try my best to drift off into my own little space where there is no tragedy to be found. Listening to music, playing some drums, heck...even shooting something (not someone) might do some good. But the scar never trully heals... It is that little note etched into the back of our minds that can't be erased or pened away. Only to be lost, and found time to time again.

No comments: